BBO Discussion Forums: Change table host manually - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Change table host manually It would be nice to have a convenient means of changing the table host

#1 User is offline   DrFell 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-May-27, 04:45

Recently I have been playing at the casual tables frequently with one or two other human players, the remaining seat(s) being taken by robots which I have rented. That means I have to be the host of the table. Generally once or twice per session (or more) I lose connection and get dumped from the table. At present there is no convenient way of resuming "host" status: the other players have to leave the table and then be invited back.

Could hosts be given the power to transfer the status to another player at the table?

Alternatively, could robots be made available if any one of the players present has rented them?

#2 User is offline   DrFell 

• PipPip

Posted 2020-June-26, 08:13

I posted this a month ago, and it has sunk without trace (no replies, no views apparently). So I am rudely going to bump it up, because this is the single issue most impairing my enjoyment of BBO at the moment.

#3 User is offline   LELP 

• Pip

Posted 2020-June-28, 14:45

What a good ides. There are many reasons why you might want to change host quickly.

#4 User is offline   hagemani 

• Pip

Posted 2021-July-08, 17:59

This thread really didn't get any traction! This feature used to exist. You could reassign the host using (I think) the hamburger menu. I assume it was removed intentionally... but why?

#5 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-July-12, 08:04

hagemani, on 2021-July-08, 17:59, said:

This thread really didn't get any traction! This feature used to exist. You could reassign the host using (I think) the hamburger menu. I assume it was removed intentionally... but why?

This feature has never existed as far as I can recall.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users