BBO Discussion Forums: Why I am happy with BBR Best Hand? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why I am happy with BBR Best Hand?

#1 User is offline   H_KARLUK 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2009-February-04, 01:49

Total 35 players; RR Best hand #340.. 09.10a here Istanbul, Turkiye

+180
+110
+180
+800
+1460
+110
Last Board : Both Vul and 3 mins to finish. I was in near bottom. We decided a 7.
Wow, time is really very short. Clock is flashing black. Lol. I crossed my fingers.
Contract made. +2140
After a second I saw : finished 9-10. 1.30 BB$ earned. (Hmm, another victory on th way to buy a yacht for sailing overseas. He he)
Great excitement. Thanks. No need to blame anything. Nothing is perfect in this life. I really had fun. Thanks BBO My day really started good here.

Gentlemen, please do not change antything. I liked adrenaline during th nice competition. Everything so far so good. I do not need to take serious each detail about the game.

Today I learnt "it's all in my mind". I did not quit till last cards then I got my humble reward and I am really happy. If I wld give up when I was bottom I wld lost selfconfidence. So no need to blame others. Just work hard and win.

p.s. I have no idea where would be better to post. If I am posted on wrong location please move to it's correct place. Thanks
We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak. Quoted by Albert Einstein.

#2 User is offline   mtvesuvius 

• Vesuvius the Violent Volcano
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:SLEEPING

Posted 2009-February-04, 08:24

I like robot races, however sometimes the robots are kinda annoying. Otherwise, they are lots of fun, and I usually do pretty well. My favorite BBR Best hand, was with 3 minutes to go, I bid 7NT and it made on a double squeeze. :angry:
Yay for the "Ignored Users" feature!

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2009-February-05, 16:20

I guess I'm going to have to remember this strategy. When you're out of the running with just a few hands left, might as well start bidding games and slams on almost anything. You can't end up with less than $0.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users