BBO Discussion Forums: Anonymous play on IPAD/ Iphone - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anonymous play on IPAD/ Iphone So good - why not on Windows?

#1 User is offline   nancywid 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2013-April-09, 14:05

When I have a few minutes to spare, I enjoy bringing up BB on my Ipad or Iphone and playing anonymously with robots, either IMPS or MP. It is close to playing a game, with the benefit of seeing how are are doing vs others, and even allowing for seeing other contracts, etc. However, on the Widnows version, you only can play total points. The setup is for 4 hands, but you can keep playing four at a time indefinitely. However total points is of marginal interest to me - I much prefer the IOS version.

Is there any way to see that on Windows, or is there any plan to bring that type of game to windows? I think newer players would enjoy the opportunity to play duplicate-style, as well as more experienced players who would rather see the comparison than the total points.

Any others have that view?

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2013-April-10, 10:49

We created the anonymous play mainly as a simple way to get the first version of the mobile app working.

In the regular web app, if you want to play duplicate style with robots you can go to Help Me Find a Game -> Take Me to a Table With 3 Robots.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users