Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GIB glitch or what?

#1 User is offline   Nephin Mor 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-May-03, 05:34

I've been a BBO TD as Nephin Mor for about 6 years and never had a problem with GIB until recently. On V1 only, when I use GIB, DD Analysis, it shows a red or green box on bottom corner of cards which may be legally played or just outside cards if on the table. The value (number or =) is not shown. When I kib on V1 with another nick, from the same computer, GIB reports as normal. Support have told me the problem has to do with accounting as GIB is not free to everyone: why do I have it for V2 and not for V1?

Best regards, Vincent

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2014-May-03, 21:45

Can you confirm that I understand the problem? The GIB button IS enabled, it's just not putting the number of overtricks or undertricks in the red and green boxes. Is that right?

The accounting issue that support mentioned only addresses whether the GIB button is enabled.

#3 User is offline   Nephin Mor 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-May-04, 03:32

Thanks for the reply. That is an accurate description of the problem and it occurs only in V1. Screenshot: http://ballinabridge.../images/GIB.jpg
I asked a friend in another country to log in using my nick and there was no problem there...the issue is local to my computer. Thanks for your time.

Problem solved by cute_smile...big hugs for you Bev...I must have unticked "Include trick totals in double dummy analysis" by mistake....GIB is now alive and well on my computer!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users