• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

KoPS output files format Tournament boards file format specification

#1 User is offline   CodeAndRun 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-December-20, 08:43

Hello.

Long time in a row we are using KoPS computer program to manage tournament deals. It is of great importance for us to be able to convert PBN-formatted files into KoPS native format (.RZD).
Unfortunatelly, there is no specification or something else. I tried to contact the KoPS program author (Jan Romanovskij), but it seems his email is overflowed and rejects incoming messages.

I would be very gratefull to anyone who has some information about .RZD deals formatting and who could help me to communicate with Jan.

#2 User is offline   gordontd 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-December-20, 09:10

View PostCodeAndRun, on 2015-December-20, 08:43, said:

Hello.

Long time in a row we are using KoPS computer program to manage tournament deals. It is of great importance for us to be able to convert PBN-formatted files into KoPS native format (.RZD).
Unfortunatelly, there is no specification or something else. I tried to contact the KoPS program author (Jan Romanovskij), but it seems his email is overflowed and rejects incoming messages.

I would be very gratefull to anyone who has some information about .RZD deals formatting and who could help me to communicate with Jan.

Jan Romanovski died a few years ago. I would try contacting the Polish Bridge Federation.
Gordon Rainsford
London UK

#3 User is offline   CodeAndRun 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-December-20, 10:13

View Postgordontd, on 2015-December-20, 09:10, said:

Jan Romanovski died a few years ago. I would try contacting the Polish Bridge Federation.

Sorry, I was not on the know.
Thank you very much for your attention and help.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users