• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Avoid Simple Mistake Series

#1 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2015-December-27, 11:36

I have posted the first two movies in a series I call "avoid simple mistakes" in the www.bridgebase.com/store movie section (look under author Ben Dickens). These series is meant for beginners up to maybe intermediate. They will not be challenging to most forum members.

All of the hand in this series are taken directly from Bridgebase online tournaments. They are, for me, very short movies, with a single hand each, and generally will be with a single theme to the hand. In each case these were hands that a large number of players misplayed online, making it easy for me to see that people had trouble with what should be simple hands. I plan on posting about one or two a week for a while. The occasional hand some players who should have gotten it right went down, so I suspect a few might be more challenging for advanced players, but you know late night drikiking while playing online can definitely cause misplays.... (I speak from experience.... :) )

--Ben--

#2 User is offline   armantt2k 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2022-July-21, 11:41

View Postinquiry, on 2015-December-27, 11:36, said:

I have posted the first two movies in a series I call "avoid simple mistakes" in the www.bridgebase.com/store movie section (look under author Ben Dickens). These series is meant for beginners up to maybe intermediate. They will not be challenging to most forum members.

All of the hand in this series are taken directly from Bridgebase online tournaments. They are, for me, very short movies, with a single hand each, and generally will be with a single theme to the hand. In each case these were hands that a large number of players misplayed online, making it easy for me to see that people had trouble with what should be simple hands. I plan on posting about one or two a week for a while. The occasional hand some players who should have gotten it right went down, so I suspect a few might be more challenging for advanced players, but you know late night drikiking while playing online can definitely cause misplays.... (I speak from experience.... :) )

Any plans to update these since Flash ("retired") is no longer?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users