Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MY Hands Will only post One Round of 20 hands

#1 User is offline   IowaST8 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-January-25, 13:56

I am having difficulty showing ALL the games I have played, eg. for a given number of weeks. The listing is for all the games I played on a given date, but does not list games for all different dates played. Can someone explain if there are limitations to the number of days/weeks that will show. Thanks you.

#2 User is offline   IowaST8 

• Pip

Posted 2021-January-25, 14:25

View PostIowaST8, on 2021-January-25, 13:56, said:

I am having difficulty showing ALL the games I have played, eg. for a given number of weeks. The listing is for all the games I played on a given date, but does not list games for all different dates played. Can someone explain if there are limitations to the number of days/weeks that will show. Thanks you.
Ok, I see it will only post 20 games. However, since Jan 1, I have played 4 rounds of 20 games. It only shows the FIRST round. IN Dec of 2020 it shows multiple rounds

#3 User is offline   Gerardo 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-January-25, 16:10

the first thing it asks is a name and a timespan, defaults to the last 2 days and can be expanded to a month per query.

#4 User is offline   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-January-25, 16:49

But note that not all hands show up there, such as ACBL virtual club games. So it depends what you've been playing in.

#5 User is offline   IowaST8 

• Pip

Posted 2021-January-25, 18:17

View Postsmerriman, on 2021-January-25, 16:49, said:

But note that not all hands show up there, such as ACBL virtual club games. So it depends what you've been playing in.
Still don't understand. We play the same casual on line every week. For Dec 2020, "Hands played by iowast8 since 2020-12-01 00:00:00 to 2021-01-01 00:00:00" There are all multiple games shown.
NOW, Here is the Jan 2021, "Hands played by iowast8 since 2021-01-01 00:00:00 to 2021-02-01 00:00:00". There is only ONE 20 game list during that period. We played 4-5 during that span. For some reason the month of Jan 2021, program is not working properly.

#6 User is offline   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2021-January-25, 18:38

Is it possible you've been playing Total Points rather than IMPs or MPs? That's another option that gets excluded from MyHands, given there's no comparisons.

#7 User is offline   IowaST8 

• Pip

Posted 2021-January-26, 09:33

View Postsmerriman, on 2021-January-25, 18:38, said:

Is it possible you've been playing Total Points rather than IMPs or MPs? That's another option that gets excluded from MyHands, given there's no comparisons.
YES. I believe THIS is the explanation. We normally use Total Points, unless we forget to change the default setting before we get started. Can you explain why when using this format, games are excluded? Is there any "work around"? Thanks in advance.

#8 User is offline   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2021-January-26, 13:14

Total points is rarely played by anyone - it isn't scored duplicate, so the scores are pretty meaningless and there are no other tables to be compared to.

You may possibly be able to see some hands after logging into BBO if you go to the History tab under Recent Hands where it shows the last 50 you played - though it's possible they're not stored there either; I've never played Total Points so I wouldn't know - but otherwise there is no way to access them.

You could always just play a normal IMPs format if you want to access the hands later (and add up the total points by hand if you want to see who was lucky enough to be dealt the better ones..)

#9 User is offline   IowaST8 

• Pip

Posted 2021-January-27, 11:15

View Postsmerriman, on 2021-January-26, 13:14, said:

Total points is rarely played by anyone - it isn't scored duplicate, so the scores are pretty meaningless and there are no other tables to be compared to.

You may possibly be able to see some hands after logging into BBO if you go to the History tab under Recent Hands where it shows the last 50 you played - though it's possible they're not stored there either; I've never played Total Points so I wouldn't know - but otherwise there is no way to access them.

You could always just play a normal IMPs format if you want to access the hands later (and add up the total points by hand if you want to see who was lucky enough to be dealt the better ones..)
ok, thank you.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users