BBO Discussion Forums: Display the Bid Window where it doesn’t obscure cards - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Display the Bid Window where it doesn’t obscure cards

#1 User is offline   nwken 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-March-21, 22:52

During the bidding phase of a hand, the bid window is centered in the tableau. But after the contract is established, clicking on the contract to review the bidding displays the bid window in the upper right of the tableau, where it overlaps several of the North and East cards. Why is it no longer centered?

It becomes frustrating during Daylong Just Declare robot tournaments. When one hand is finished, the bidding of the next is promptly displayed in the center of the tableau for a rather short time. I like to review the bids and look at the cards in order to learn the GIB bidding system. I end up clicking on the contract to see a bid, then clicking again to see the cards, repeating for lengthy contracts. It’s very annoying, and so unnecessary.

Please position the bid window in the center of the tableau always.

An alternative: Allow the bid window to be dragged/repositioned after the contract has been established.

#2 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-March-22, 16:34

I would settle for being able to click on the contract and see the auction once play is finished, rather than having to resort to history.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users