Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Problem with BB$ Auto-Refill Minimum of $10 too low for auto refill

#1 User is offline   jerrytex 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-September-01, 13:08

I have BBO auto-refill my account. I am using $50 with a threshold of $10. $10 is TOO LOW!! I play 2 sometimes 3 games a day with entry fees that vary between $5-8. If the first game takes my account balance below the fee for the second game, when I try to register I get an error message relating to my not having enough BB$. I then go into mad scramble mode to open up BB$, enter my ID and PW, then submit a one-time transaction. Mad scramble because I usually register just a few minutes before game time. Apparently BB$ doesn't auto-refresh dynamically, probably doing it once a day.

This is annoying for two reasons. One is that it is very annoying to go into mad scramble mode. I have not yet missed registering but I have come close. It is not the kind of stress I need right before a game starts. Two is that I chose auto-refill so I don't have to do manual updates to add BB$ to my account. BBO is defeating the purpose of auto-refill for players like me who play several times a day.

My request is for BBO to restore the option to set the auto-refill amount to at least $20.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-September-07, 07:47

We recently changed the auto refill process to run 3 times a day instead of just 1 time, to mitigate this problem.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users