BBO Discussion Forums: Save deal feature does not work. Unable to name folder or see contents - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Save deal feature does not work. Unable to name folder or see contents

#1 User is offline   dmcquinn 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2023-September-30, 15:20

This seems buggy to me or perhaps I just need some explanation on how it's supposed to work. This is in the web version (using Edge browser or Chrome), and also in the Android version. I want to save a few deals to play later.
So from the history tab, while I have a deal on the screen, I click the menu (three horizontal bars) and select "Export", then "Save deal as". This brings up a dialogue box with a choice to "Select Folder" There's a plus sign to create a new folder and it is always named "untitled folder"
There is no way to rename this folder or to see the contents of the folder. There a pencil icon that looks like it should give the user the ability to edit something but it simply closes the dialog box. I have not been able to figure out where the deals are saved and also I can't figure out how to open a deal later and play it

#2 User is online   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2023-September-30, 17:50

Yeah, the pencil icon is broken when saving a hand.

But you can access them via the Account tab -> Deal archive, where you can find all of your folders (and the pencil icon does work for renaming). Clicking one shows you all the deals in that folder; clicking a deal shows the hand diagram.

If you have a teaching/bidding table open, there's an option within that hand diagram to upload it to the table; alternatively you can play through a whole folder via the main menu icon -> deal source -> use saved deals.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users