• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ZZ relay bidding Auby Ebenius Club

#21 User is online   DavidKok 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2024-January-25, 10:49

I've written up a pdf containing (I think) the complete ESS of ZZ relay, sticking with the rules as I understand them. For now I haven't had a chance to perform frequency analysis yet. I hope that the base document is useful as a standalone regardless. By the time I finished writing it I found it intimidatingly long, which is the downside of writing out a relay in full I suppose.

The file can be found in this wetransfer link. This will expire in a week, but it'll remain available on request to me, or perhaps I can find a better way to host it (e.g. copy it over into a google document). Undoubtedly I made mistakes in such a long document, so please let me know when you find any. I found it very difficult to provide sufficient accuracy while also maintaining the clarity of the document, and I erred on the side of writing things out more so that at least it'd be complete (I hope).

#22 User is offline   foobar 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2024-January-26, 10:22

Nice document. It will be interesting to get awm, hrothgar and other symmetric relay suspects to chime in what they think.

How about posting to BW with a link to the document and thread?

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users