Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Intermediate/Advanced Partner Partner Precision Convention

#1 User is offline   rshastry2 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-January-03, 01:17

Hi, looking for a partner (Intermediate) to start playing Bridge on BBO, to start with. We can then see where it goes from there. I have not personally played in a professional setting since 1989. For the most part, have always used Precision as a convention and prefer to stick to that.

Prefer to find a partner in the IST zone, Indian standard time ahead of GMT by 5:30 Hours. Makes communicating easier, then again its not mandatory, as long the time zones are similar. I can be contacted at ravi.shastry59@gmail.com

#2 User is offline   skb7905 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-January-04, 07:46

Hi rshastry2, I am reviewing your BBO account, and all the convention information is blank. Please edit your account, conventions can be added under other. You may look at mine for reference and compatibility. Please let me know and maybe we can play on BBO.

#3 User is offline   mr1303 

• Admirer of Walter the Walrus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Bridge, surfing, water skiing, cricket, golf. Generally being outside really.

Posted 2024-January-18, 03:03

Whilst I don't have a great deal of time, I am interested in picking up my precision style bidding again with a human partner. I am in the Vietname time zone (GMT + 7). Late evenings VN time work best for me, perhaps around 9pm your time.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users