BBO Discussion Forums: Help? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1

Help?

#1 User is offline   zapsniff 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-July-25, 03:23

Hello everyone :)

I have been searching the internet high and low for a database/repo/collection of hands that are sorted into categories of hands, but so far I've not had any luck.
So let's say there's one file with X amount of transfers over 1NT hands, one file with X amount of Lebensohl hands etc.

It would be very good for practicing if I could just import the hands into BBO and play with partner, only focusing on one part of our bidding at a time.

As it is now, waiting for a full moon just to realize after the hand that we forgot the convention, forgot how many pts were needed etc. is a bit annoying.

Does anyone know of anything, or do I have to painstakingly make all these deals from scratch? :)

Thanks!

#2 User is online   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2024-July-25, 03:46

See here.

#3 User is offline   zapsniff 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-July-25, 04:24

Holy sh... This is so much better than anything I was hoping for! Thank you so much :)

#4 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2024-July-25, 15:26

The Facebook Group -- Practice Bidding Scenarios, is the place to talk about this, ask your questions, and give me your feedback. You DO NOT have to join Facebook to use it. That said, I wish you would. I will try to watch for posts on Bridge Winners, too.

You may also contact me via email: adavidbailey@gmail.com. I expect to create more bidding scenarios and, perhaps, incorporate some of yours.

Stanislaw Mazur, the creator of BBOalert, and Matthew Kidd, the creator of BBO Helper, were extremely helpful to me.

Thanks to three excellent people.

Just one quibble: you DO need to join Facebook to use that or any other group, and that rules some of us out.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users