BBO Discussion Forums: Daylong tournament results not available - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Daylong tournament results not available

#1 User is offline   broze 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2022-March-13, 04:06

I'm not sure if this belongs in BBO Support or Suggestions for the software as I don't know if it's intended behaviour or not.

When browsing my results I notice that I don't have access to results of recent Instant Tournaments I have played. For example, today is 13 March 2022 and the results of all instant tourneys on or before 24 February 2022 are not available to view. It simply says "No Results Found". I also can't access these hands on the My Hands page as BBO does not seem to keep these.

I understand that there is perhaps limited server space but as I am paying to enter these tournaments, I would expect them to be kept somewhere, at least for a period longer than one month! Hands I play for free in the Main Bridge Club are kept much longer.
'In an infinite universe, the one thing sentient life cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion.' - Douglas Adams

#2 User is offline   broze 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2024-August-14, 03:19

Crickets...

It's very disappointing not to have access to your results when you are literally paying for the service
'In an infinite universe, the one thing sentient life cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion.' - Douglas Adams

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2024-August-14, 10:08

Hand records expire after a couple months, sometimes faster... they arent kept forever on the public myhands database.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users