BBO Discussion Forums: Masters Bridge Club... What is it? where is it? how do you get to it? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Masters Bridge Club... What is it? where is it? how do you get to it?

#1 User is offline   EdmundB 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2011-April-29, 17:11

I'm curious about this secretive Masters Bridge Club. That is all. I noted that one of my kibitz-worthy friends was there, and it's as if the club doesn't exist. Except that it does.

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2011-April-30, 01:44

It's a club that exists on the Windows version of BBO. It wasnt popular, so the new version doesnt have a Masters Club. So, as you say, it sort of exists, but it doesn't :D

#3 User is offline   Foxx 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Being quick, brown, and foxy; Jumping over lazy dogs

Posted 2011-April-30, 03:05

She is not telling you the whole truth....

I once stumbled upon this thing by sheer accident, and say with great regret that I have seen it with my own eyes.....

They recite verses of Edgar Allan Poe and swear allegiance to Satan, the Freemasons, and, of course, Microsoft. If you play at a rubber table and lose a rubber by more than 2000 points, they track you down and collect your SKULL.

Once I gathered up the bravery to kibitz their ringleader for a hand. He plays a FORCING PASS system, not just there but offline too. Yet he is so powerful that no director nor even the ACBL can control him......

After the hand was over, the ringleader's partner chatted in German, "Warum ist dieser Kibitzer hier" (What is this kibitzer doing here). In a split second, I logged off BBO, shut down the computer and spent the next 15 minutes hiding under my bed......

These are not a brand of people you want to mess with, I tell you!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users