BBO Discussion Forums: Can not add voice to teaching table - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can not add voice to teaching table computer freezes up after clicking start speaking

#1 User is offline   glpf 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-October-13, 13:43

For months my partner and I have used the teaching table to practice and we have not been able to get the voice feature to work for the last few days. After I add myself & my partner to voice and click start speaking nothing happens. I can no longer click on anything and have to close the window, open a new one to sign back in. The red microphone does not appear as activated next to the url bridgebase.com on my browser window. Turning off my computer and restarting did not solve the problem . Any suggestions?

#2 User is offline   TDDon 

• Pip

Posted 2020-October-13, 21:33

View Postglpf, on 2020-October-13, 13:43, said:

For months my partner and I have used the teaching table to practice and we have not been able to get the voice feature to work for the last few days. After I add myself & my partner to voice and click start speaking nothing happens. I can no longer click on anything and have to close the window, open a new one to sign back in. The red microphone does not appear as activated next to the url bridgebase.com on my browser window. Turning off my computer and restarting did not solve the problem . Any suggestions?

Try clearing your browser's cache.
Don

#3 User is offline   Rufferman 

• Pip

Posted 2021-March-11, 17:18

I have tried using Voice whilst on a teaching table several times and never been successful. Using macOS Catalina I get as far as the blue voice button changing to yellow but on clicking "Ready to Speak" my computer completely hangs up and I have to spend several minutes trying to "Force Quit" BBO. Someone suggested emptying the cache but that has made no difference. Is there a solution ???????

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users