BBO Discussion Forums: history tab, account etc all tabs now show up at the bottom and can't open history side by side with playing fiels...ONLY ON GOOGLE...can it be fixed? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

history tab, account etc all tabs now show up at the bottom and can't open history side by side with playing fiels...ONLY ON GOOGLE...can it be fixed?

#1 User is offline   elarson 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-March-27, 08:37

GOOGLE is my Nemesis! every time BBO runs an upgrade I have problems with the site on GOOGLE. First, as a director I was able to shorten tables list, now can't. All copy user name and other options previously opening on main screen now open below the screen, NO don't tell me to hit CTRL- it just makes type smaller leaves the size of the window the same so doesn't solve anything, NOW yesterday my screen went from normal, tabs on the right, able to play and see history... to tabs at the bottom, chat on the sisde, have to leave the playing field to see history....acting like an Ipad.... changed to remove split screen, added split screen.... nothing works AGGGGGHHHHHHH can anyone help???

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-March-28, 21:35

This is not a problem with the new version. People have been reporting this problem for months. We don't kow what causes it or how to fix it.

#3 User is offline   elarson 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-March-29, 16:38

View Postbarmar, on 2021-March-28, 21:35, said:

This is not a problem with the new version. People have been reporting this problem for months. We don't kow what causes it or how to fix it.

Just started happening, beginning of March,not months. Doesn't happen on Microsoft edge nor Firefox, just GOOGLE.... NOT GOOD NEWS

#4 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2021-March-29, 22:53

View Postelarson, on 2021-March-29, 16:38, said:

Just started happening, beginning of March,not months. Doesn't happen on Microsoft edge nor Firefox, just GOOGLE.... NOT GOOD NEWS

Check your zoom level, if you zoom in too much the page switches to mobile layout. There should be a magnifier glass icon at the top right of the address bar in your browser, you can use it to reset your browser's zoom level to 100%

#5 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2021-April-04, 14:05

View Postelarson, on 2021-March-29, 16:38, said:

It just started happening to you, but it has happened to others long before this.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users